Monday 8 August 2016

CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 103 - DAY 6

What a wonderful creative week culminating in a day 6 mashup.
Tim set us a challenge to use any of the week's techniques on a substrate other than card. Before I attempted that I had just one more birthday card to make and the recipient will be Huxley the Tibetan Terrier who will be 13 on Wednesday.

I used 7 different techniques on this and had a blast doing it.

But, on to Tim's challenge. I have already used some of CC103 techniques on bottles in the past without knowing they would be taught properly last week.


From left to right -
Alcohol ink inside the jar
Distress painting
Distress paint with luminous mica
Remnant rub resist

My challenge piece is however, a 6" X 6" canvas.


I've used
Distress stain rub resist
Distress paint resist
Texture paste resist.

It's a colourful little piece which would brighten any dull day and raise a smile. Thank you Tim for this class. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: