Thursday 4 August 2016

CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 103 - DAY 3

I enjoyed today's classes, but then, I've enjoyed days 1 and 2 also. It was a struggle to put my sewing machine away last Sunday and ready myself for these classes, but to be honest, I will struggle to put all my crafty stash away to sew again after the things I'm learning this week. Tim has awakened my love of inkyness and thinking outside the box once more. 
On with picking a technique from today and creating something using it. I decided on trying texture paste embossing plus a bit of distress marker spritzed watercolour from yesterday.
 Another card to add to the 6 I need to make.
 I wish you could sniff this card because the embossing powder is scented. Lovely. 
Today will be really exciting because Tim is showing us all the magic we can achieve with distress crayons. Cannot wait.

No comments: