Friday 17 June 2016

PLAYING CATCH UP

After yesterday's awful rain today is much better. It's also supposed to be a fine weekend for this International Model Aircraft Show. The Bassett Hound is still barking it's head off but the lads next door are having a fab time despite being a bit loud. You have to expect all this at these events.
Anyway, I'm doing catch up on the prep of my Farmers Wife 1930's blocks.
I had 9 templates printed so have been able to rough cut the relevant block pieces of fabric and I am now making the final cuts before sewing them when I get home.
I have already made 5 blocks so together with these 9 that will be 14 I can have finished later this week. The FB group I joined release a block from the book each week, in ever increasing difficulty!! And they are on number 53!!! I have a very long way to go to catch up. Hope I do it before they reach the 99th!!!!!

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Noisy neighbours not good but your sewing looks fabulous! Chrisx