Monday 4 April 2016

USE YOUR WINGS

Well I certainly used mine yesterday when I almost flew my way to Harrogate for a workshop with Karen HAYSELDEN .
Never been to a class at Art from the Heart before so the whole day was exciting for me. The journey was good taking about an hour and three quarters. I drove there and hubby drove back. No holdups which on the A59 is an achievement in itself.
Karen was a delight, a true Yorkshire lass with an accent you could listen to for hours. Her attention to detail was quite amazing to watch and this particular canvas just spoke to me when I saw the class advertised. I was mesmerised by it and just HAD to learn how to create it.
I took this photo in the class just to prove I was there but to be honest I could have been anywhere! Der!
Anyway, time eluded us on the day so I got stuck in today and this is my attempt at USE YOUR WINGS by KASSA. 
I am an avid fan of bright colours now.
Thank you Karen for your patience and for sharing your expertise. I want to make more now.

1 comment:

Barb said...

A stunning canvas Joanne. Glad you enjoyed your day. Barbxx