Sunday 27 March 2016

HAPPY EASTER

For all who celebrate Easter, I hope this is a happy special time for you.
Once again, I didn't get an egg!! But I have received a card from 2 of my friends.
My pal Sylvia got her hubby to write and send a lovely greeting to us.
Thank you for your thoughts xx
My pal Barb created a gorgeous card for us.
Thank you very much xx
I have never made Easter cards although I do make and send Xmas ones. I think of Xmas as a family and friend time, not being religious myself, so that's the reason behind these times for me. 
Enjoy folk.

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the cards Joanne! Having a bad connection day! I hope you are enjoying your Easter Day! Hugs, Chrisx

Barb said...

Did you guess I'm on a mission to use up that mountain of peel offs! Barbxx