Wednesday 9 March 2016

12 TAGS OF 2016 - MARCH

Whilst my kitchen is being ripped to bits I've escaped into my little space to finish my March tag.
I love how Tim is revisiting a couple of tags each month and juggling the techniques to create a duel masterpiece.
I used a couple of my thinlits dies from 660220 die set for the background. After juggling the corrugated cut out around a bit, I managed to place it where each die pattern was showing. They are a bit smaller than the gorgeous ones Tim used. As for deciding which Distress Crayons to use, that proved somewhat more difficult because they are just so gorgeous.
I came up with this tag.
These techniques need more practice for me especially the crayons but I got there in the end.
Another fun time was had.

1 comment:

Marty F said...

Your tag is so pretty and I think you did a great job with the colors (that's the hardest part for me!). Love it!