Friday 22 January 2016

A CARD MAKING SESSION

I am so glad yesterday is over because I felt really rotten all day. No energy at all and I just wanted to curl up in a corner. Could have been the vaccination I had on Wednesday I suppose but what a difference today. I could run a marathon- in my head at least LOL!
There are several friend and family birthdays coming up soon so I set to and began to make a few cards. Following some amazing workshops last year with Birgit Koopsen, I already had some backgrounds in my stash so I found one which cut into 3 nice sized pieces. 
I roughed the edges and inked them. The colours are just lovely on these. I planned to use 6" X 6" cards and these backgrounds were just a tad too small to cover all the card so I decided to stick them to one side. With that done I could get on with some colouring.
Decisions, decisions. Can you tell I'm in love with my Distress Markers #timholtz.
An extremely generous and special friend bought me the Crazy Birds accessories stamps and dies and I can't get enough of them. They make me smile just looking at them and actually using them is so easy.
So, I coloured, smiled, coloured a bit more, smiled a bit more, die cut everything and then laughed my socks off because the end result was so funny.
So there you have it, 3 completed birthday cards. HAHA! You didn't think I was going to show you them before they had been sent out did you.......

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh you big tease! Seeing all those lovely markers makes me itch to craft. Look forward to seeing your cards later. Barbxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your birds look fabulous and I am sure the cards look brilliant! Hugs Chrisx