Sunday 6 December 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - DECEMBER

Well, another year of 12 tags is over. How the times disappear. As usual Mr Holtz worked his magic and came up with yet another super tag for my collection. I love the effect of this tag, the hessian (burlap) has a lovely rugged appeal and for once I sprayed distress stain through a stencil without it running all over the place - result!! This is my effort:
I thoroughly enjoyed making this tag, infact, I thoroughly enjoyed making all 12 this year:
A big THANK YOU Tim Holtz for the 12 tag excitement for 2015. May I hope this continues into 2016???

6 comments:

Barb said...

A fantastic set of tags Joanne. It must be very satisfying to see the whole set together.

The burlap wreath tag does look pretty special. Barbxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Joanne! As ever your tag is truly beautiful! I have stuck at through the year(still to make this months) but I must admit at times I have felt it was a chore -if only I had your flair maybe I would have enjoyed it! The only thing I can say is that I have learned a lot !! Take care, I miss seeing your lovely art - I am guessing that you post on Facebook now ( a 'No' from me on that - although I did once say that about blogging!!) Hugs, Chrisx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful tag!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous take! I LOVE the tone of greens you used! Merry Christmas!!!

Beulah Bee said...

Congrats on completing another year of tags, isn't it great fun!?