Sunday 18 October 2015

ARTIFACTS

Ever heard of Anna Dabrowska? She is more familiarly known as Finnabair. 
I was lucky to attend a weekend of workshops with her last year and some of you will already know how much I thoroughly enjoyed those _ journals??!!
Yesterday I went to another of her classes titled Artifacts and came away with the biggest grin ever, oh! And this
In real life it is full of texture and techniques. It is the best thing I have ever made by far.
The classes there today are the last at the Wynyard venue - boo! - but the next ones are already booked at a super new venue - hooray!
I look forward to being able to have more happy days crafting with the best workshop organiser in the world namely Sue Tucker.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wowzer Joanne, That's amazing! Loads and loads of texture. Love it. So glad to hear what a wonderful time you had.

Hugs,
Barbxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my! This really is fabulous! I love that rich colour! Brilliant texture - no wonder you were grinning! Chrisx

Unknown said...

Fabulous piece of art.So jealous that you went to the most amazing workshop ever.Wonderful that you enjoyed it and came away with your stunning creation.

Neet said...

it really was amazing wasn't it. Sue organises the best workshops ever and works so hard to put them on. What a gem and what a duo she and Anna are (or should I say trio and include Debs?)
Lovely piece of artwork - you have every right to be chuffed.
Hugs, Neet xx

Neet said...

it really was amazing wasn't it. Sue organises the best workshops ever and works so hard to put them on. What a gem and what a duo she and Anna are (or should I say trio and include Debs?)
Lovely piece of artwork - you have every right to be chuffed.
Hugs, Neet xx