Thursday 24 September 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - SEPTEMBER

My poor neglected Blog, I am so sorry for not not being around but holidays and other things have been in the way. But I am here now to share Tim's amazing September tag techniques and my attempt at them. Tim's tag can be found here. I adore this months tag so much. Who would ever have thought of using the gorgeous flourish stencil with clear embossing then going over it with Archival ink. It just makes it pop off the page. My tag is a happy one because not only did I enjoy making it, but it actually turned out ok too.
I know I have some frosted film somewhere because I used it to make the poinsettia from the December 2013 tag, but could I find it??? no!!! So I had to use Clearly for Art. It worked just the same simply gave a different effect. The fact that alcohol inks had an airing also was another treat because I love them to bits. So thanks again Mr. Holtz, another top tag.

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really does look great! Love your colour blend with the AIs! Have to agree with you - it's great to get out and about but makes blogging more difficult. Hugs, Chrisx

Artyjen said...

Looking great Joanne xoxo Sioux