Sunday 16 August 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - AUGUST

Tim's August tag details can be found HERE. Well, Mr Holtz, I didn't expect to be able to join in this month as I don't have the dies used and just could not think of how to get round it. However, the pull of this monthly excitement, which I've joined in almost from day one, was just too much and having spent the past 16 days racking my brains how I could create my tag, this morning saw everything fall into place and I came up with this.
Though I say it myself, its turned out as one of the best tags yet. Just goes to show what you can achieve with help from a bit of tuition and top class stash. Apart from the 3 stamps I've used both on the tag and the butterflies plus the ribbon, are Ranger products. The background is just stunning and the techniques are in my mind for future projects. Thank you once more for testing my ability. I hope I never get beaten!!!

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great tag, Love it, H xx

Unknown said...

These colors are beautiful. This is a really pretty tag!!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this technique paired with butterflies! Just great!