Saturday 18 April 2015

7 YEARS OLD TODAY

What better way to celebrate my 7th Blogaversary than to be sitting in the sunshine in my re-growing perennial bit of garden on my new bech seats.
Please feel free and have a glass or two with me to celebrate the end of having pins sticking in my fingers whilst making all the seat covers and cushions.
The sun is gradually making its way round.
I am thrilled with the end result and it just goes to show that if you believe you can do something then you can.
I'm in the process of planting all the baskets and pots and eagerly await the arrival of flowers and all those lovely butterflies and bees. The swiftly swallow martins returned yesterday and are chirping away merrily.
Happy day.

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

You have made a lovely spot even lovelier! Enjoy it now - you've earned it! Saw our first swallows yesterday too! Happy Blogaversary indeed to you! Chrisx

Nan G said...

Beautiful garden to sit and enjoy the sunshine! I love the benches and the cushions look so comfy, well done. Happy Blogoversary!

Gez Butterworth said...

Many Congratulations on your Blogaversary Joanne ♥♥

Love, LOVE, love the little haven you have both created. Wishing you both lots of happy hours and warm summer evenings outside xx