Wednesday 4 February 2015

12 TAGS OF 2015 - FEBRUARY

Click HERE to pop over to Tim's blog for all the details on this month's tag. I love paper blocking, it uses all those scraps of paper that normally clog up a drawer or end up in the bin. Backgrounds made this way are always stunning and make a far more interesting creation than just one piece of paper or card. Again I had to compromise on a few bits not having everything Tim used this month, but I managed to make this:
Having made 4 patchwork cushions during January my sewing machine is still out so getting to sew on this tag was even easier. I just really need to do a bit of paper crafting now because I am so behind and birthdays are looming.

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Super Joanne! Love that paper blocking too as I've used the Feb tag as a basis for my sweeties Valentine card ;)
xoxo Sioux