Saturday 10 January 2015

A LOVELY SURPRISE

WOW!!! I just logged on to my blog to check something out, namely the Sunseeker blog, and got a wonderful surprise. Take a look at my new blog background. It's made up of my 12 tags of 2014 by Tim Holtz and boasts a lovely new colour scheme which compliments Toby's wonderful chocolate coat. All this has been created for me by my son-in-law Quentin, owner of www.quentinjamesdesign.co.uk. I love the end result. it's so refreshing and bright. THANK YOU Quentin once again.

3 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Incredible! Your background is absolutely stunning. Great to see Toby is sill with you ♥

I know he always WILL BE

HUGS xxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the colour and I do think this shows Toby up really well! Yay! to Quentin!! Chrisx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is brilliant, what a fabby background, Love Toby peeking over the top!! Love Hazelxx