Monday 22 December 2014

BIRTHDAY CARDS

I received gorgeous cards on Saturday but I want to share the hand-crafted ones with you.
The first one is from Sylvia who brought a happy tear to my eye when I saw this masterpiece. It's definitely being framed
Look at all that detail, it's just mind blowing. I've never seen anything so delicate and I have a few of these creations now, some of which are already framed. WOW! 
I will show you the others without names just so the amazing creators don't get flack from other pals in case they didn't receive cards. All are super special to me and I am grateful for them all.
This crafter knows what I like! 
This crafter has something I want!
This crafter is a Burpless grower!!
THANK YOU everyone x

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Belated Happy Birthday! I am going to ask T to open your package tomorrow - dying to see your card! Chrisx