Tuesday 30 September 2014

BACK HOME AGAIN

Came home yesterday after a 3 week trip. My workshop was AMAZING and I loved every second. 
So we went to the NE then to York, after a few days there we went to a site at the Metheringham RAF Museum. What an impeccable Caravan Club CL that was. The bird life kept me entertained as did quite a bit of animal life too.
From there we went to the Lincoln Motorhome show and then home. 
Took me ages to get my titchy craft room tidy.
My border needed some TLC too so I had a go at it today
Much better.
So on Thursday I have a workshop with our gorgeous Hels and I can't wait. 

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Glad you enjoyed your break! I used to live quite near to Metheringham! Enjoy the Autumn sun in your garden while you can! Chrisx

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Have fun on Thursday ;)
xoxo Sioux