Wednesday 11 June 2014

MY BLOOMIN' GARDEN

Creating a perennial border, albeit tiny in traditional gardening terms, has given me SO much pleasure these last few months. 
We filled in the big pond and paved over that area whilst creating a planting area along the fence line. Some plants have grown so well that the area filled really quickly and I may actually remove a few and relocate  them elsewhere. 
I am so happy with how it's all going that I would like to boast a few photos before I disappear on holiday for a while. 
I wonder how many more surprises are to come -

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This is fabulous Joanne - a real transformation! No wonder you are enjoying it so much! Have a good break! Chrisx

Nan G said...

Gorgeous garden! Love those hens and chicks and that purpley blue climbing flower is stunning.