Wednesday 12 February 2014

WOYWW #245

Sorry I missed last week but I seem not to have the same rapport with my computer as I have with my phone and Facebook friends, so most of my ramblings and probably nonsense is reported there. I have been rather busy making men's birthday greetings and trying to come to terms with a silver wedding anniversary greeting for friends of ours, which is proving a nightmare to say the least. However, despite my 'obsession' with having a tidy craft area - born from the fact that I have a tiny space to work in - I have a bit of stuff on it today:
the flowers are part of the silver anniversary greeting, one of my master boards made following Hels' workshop, a dried up baby wipe, hand made paper flower, and a bottle of turps substitute bought so I can breath life in to my rather dry gilding waxes. If you want to spy upon other crafter's spaces, pop over to Julia's blog where all will be revealed.

4 comments:

glitterandglue said...

You are certainly busy - I love the autumn coloured piece standing on your desk.
Have a great week.
Margaret #74

Unknown said...

What a lovely crafty space. I particularly like what I think is red tape displayed along the shelf...I guess that stops it sticking together.
Karen #44

pearshapedcrafting said...

Looks good to me - especially the things you have made and those piles of inks! Chrisx

Unknown said...

I've seen so many neat and tidy desks I'm starting to have a complex! LOL! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #14