Saturday 23 November 2013

XMAS STENCILS

These arrived last Wednesday
I couldn't wait to play but was out most of the day so when I saw that Tim had made a card on Thursday using his 2 new stencils, I was more than happy to have a go too. I tried to make the same background
which turned out just fine. I then die cut a holly wreath and bow and covered them with distress glitter. After a good old rummage in my metal embellishment box, I found the muse token and hung that to the bottom of the card with some string. I then cut some red and green card to size and stuck the finished tag to it all.
Its a lovely crispy morning and at long last Mr & Mrs Blackie have returned. I'm happy and content now!!

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

On catch up so only just seen this-oh boy! That stencil looks brilliant and I love your tag! "Our" blackie is back too - where do they go in summer? Chrisx