Monday 4 November 2013

12 TAGS OF 2013 - NOVEMBER

Another fun technique from Tim this month. I did this one on creative chemistry 102 and had fun with it then too. However, I don't have the sizzlet and stamp set, infact, I doubt they are in the UK but can't wait to see them and maybe acquire one or two!!! So for this tag I've used the Xmas Tree from the Blueprint CMS 135 collection. I know it's not time for Xmas trees but if you had seen my big trees covered in frost this morning you would have thought it was Xmas. Here is my tag:
Right, I'm off to wash the chalk from my hands now.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the frosty tree! Great take on Tim's tag!! =D

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant tag - just right I'd say! Chrisx

Rosie said...

This is gorgeous

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful tag!

Scrapthat said...

Great job!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

As I said - just right! Congratulations - Whoo! Whoo! Hugs,Chrisxx

Dodie said...

I really like how you used the tinsel through the hole on the tag!