Wednesday 9 October 2013

WOYWW #227

What a busy week I am having. It's Tim's Chemistry 102 you see and I am trying to keep up with the lessons and samples on a daily basis. Having said that, I still have a couple to do from Monday - waiting for the new distress paints as I really need Evergreen Bough - but I managed to complete everything from yesterday.
You can see my samples and masks in this shot. I ended up with less than a 6" x 6" workspace yesterday when ink pads, paints, paper towel, heat gun etc etc were needed. Having to have my computer on restricts my already tiny space tremendously. I doubt I shall get round to yours or yours Julia this week, but I shall try harder next woyww. After that I shall be away again for a week but more on that later. For those of you who wanted a look see at the dragon flies, this picture is for you. Bye.

6 comments:

Uniflame said...

Such fun projects you have going on! It looks so cheerful :D Uniflame - 75

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love TH, so I'm sure you're having a blast taking that course. The dragon flies are precious. Happy WOYWW! #84

GrĂ¡inne said...

Woah, those dragonflies look so adorable!! Love them ... your tags look awesome, too. Enjoy the class :-)
Happy late WOYWW, Suzanne
#86

Anonymous said...

Lovely dragonflies! And the tags look great! Your crafting table is indeed not very big, but it does help keep things organized I suppose.
Love your metal look tag!
Debbie #53

ria gall said...

Hi Joanne
it looks like you are one very busy bee with so much going on. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing that is all that matters.
Loving the tags and dragonflies
Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
Ria #50

The Taming of the Glue said...

Beautiful dragonflys. I'm so far behind with Tim's classes that I'm still on 101! Hugs. Pam#37