Monday 14 October 2013

CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 102

The class may have finished today but I still have a few samples to make. However, I now have a head full of another 30 techniques all thanks to our professor Tim Holtz. Thank you for the classes and all that information. I just hope I get to make some better projects now using all my amazing crafty stash. One of the last bits of information Tim gave us was how to utilize our tags, after all, if like me you participate in the 12 tags of Christmas now the 12 tags of the year and have completed both creative chemistry classes, you will have dozens of tags showing all kinds of techniques. I now plan to use one of Tim's tips but have already found a wonderful way to display my tags. Please take a moment to have a look at my blog background because thanks to my son-in-law who owns Quentin James Design, I have a tag display showing all the time.

No comments: