Wednesday 10 July 2013

WOYWW #214

Good morning Julia and all the woyww followers.
I thought I would show my space from a different angle today so I went outside and took this photo through the window.
Not a brilliant photo but you get the best I could muster standing on my toes to reach. Not much activity in the craft department, it's been far too nice to stay inside, but I do have a couple of things to make before I pack up for my trip over to the NE and a workshop with Hels Sheridan. Can't wait for that. You can just make out a few blending tools hanging from the bottom of the tower of them which hangs from the ceiling - no room for them on that tiny work area you see. The folder is my records for my ATCs with Attitude challenge blog - come and join us every other Friday. actually this Friday sees another challenge launched and wait until you see the amaging DT samples this time - stunning. The paper is my growing list of things I have to do before Tuesday when we go away. The rest is the same as always, glue, distress inks, distress paints, printer etc. etc.
Tomorrow is a red letter day at long last. I actually get the results from the skin biopsy I had 3 months ago!!!! I've come to the conclusion that it can't have been anything sinister after all this time (6 months since I first saw the doctor) but then wondered if so why I have to go back to the dermatologist for the result. Anyway, no good bothering over something I don't know so I will just get on with today and that long 'to do' list.
Happy woyww everyone.

8 comments:

BJ said...

Are you going to Tim's workshop here as well then? Morning or afternoon? I have an afternoon slot booked. BJ#36

Neil said...

Hi there.
Just popping my head around the door to say hi as I haven't been around for a while.
Hope you have a great week.
Neil #39

Neet said...

Fingers and toes crossed for the biopsy report - am sure, as you say, all will be well after so long.
Enjoy your workshop and don't forget to show us what you made.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Twiglet said...

Good luck with your biopsy report. I love the thro the window shot! x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, I agree...if you had something really awful, wouldn't they have dragged you in before now. Good luck.
Love your Workdesk, what a nice space to craft in. Hope you have a fab time at the convention.
Hugs, LLJ 45 xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great photo! So tidy too!! Good luck with the biopsy results. Chrisxx

Krisha said...

Saying prayers for your results, I really like those shelves, where did you get them?
Krisha #5

Helen said...

great angle for your desk shot! Lucky you going to one of Hels' classes, she is brilliant. Hope you get good test results. Helen 17