Thursday 11 July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE 'WITCH'

Our youngest, my step daughter, has a birthday today. It's nearly a big one and boy am I counting the next 12 months down to it. So watch out little 'witch' - that's a pet name by the way.
I made her a canvas instead of a card so I hope she likes it.
She loves the Wizard of Oz so I decided to make her something on those lines too and came up with this:
I hung it on my wall just to take the photo. The large MDF heart and clock parts were from the MDF man at the Craft show I went to with the girls in Manchester. I cut the smaller ones from mount board using Alterations dies. Obviously it needed something to put it in so I bought a large heart papier mache box and decorated it.

Just some of the projects I have been unable to show in the past.

1 comment:

MDF Board said...

Thanks for sharing information regarding HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE 'WITCH'. I read your post and really appreciate for that. It's really very informatics post and helpful also.

Thanks,

MDF | MDF Boards