Friday 26 July 2013

ATCs WITH ATTITUDE # 45 - SHAPE ONE SIDE

A new fortnight means a new challenge over at ATCs with Attitude. The theme is Shape one Side. Our sponsor is Robyns Fetish who are offering 5 digis to the winner. I chose 'Violet Red Hat' for my sample and came up with this: I must admit to using a colour wheel to pick complimentory colours but am glad I did because 'Tetrad' and Triad' are my new colouring words. The background has been made using distress stains, archival ink on delicate stamps and a bit of torn tissue tape. My shaped side came about by running card through my Big Shot over an 'on the edge' die. I re-sized the digi image to fit and coloured her with Copics. A bit of 3D foam a couple of heart gems and my sample was complete. Do join us because making ATCs can really be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ATC sweetie love the shaped side xx