Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW #204

Just a quick 'hello' today to Julia and all the 'woywwers' around the world. I am away in the camper for a few days enjoying the sunshine, lovely area, shopping and relaxing.

I die cut several paper flowers before we left home with the intention of making some roses during any spare moments. so far I've managed to make 1 large and 3 small ones. Most of yesterday was taken up with shopping as you can see by the lack of crafting space I now have -
Apart from a new Kipling bag and set of professional kitchen knives, I actually found a wooden cigar box for £5 so I can now contemplate making one of the Armoires that Laura Carson has created. A look around the Works bookshop found me 12 mini glass bottles, another palette and 3 new palette knives.
I'm pleased with the flowers and may use my melt pot to dip them in UTEE or wax when I get home.
Right, better get this day going then. Happy woyww.

10 comments:

Candace said...

Love how you are crafting on the move! Have a great trip

Have a great week

Candace #58

Helen said...

enjoy your trip and the roses looks great! Helen 3

Marit said...

Oh wow... a trip in a camper, I envy you! Enjoy the journey and good weather (hope you have sun overthere!) Happy woyww, hug from Holland, Marit #84

Artyjen said...

Looks like lovely stash and a lovely sunny day to enjoy ;)
xoxo Sioux

ria gall said...

enjoy your time away as it is important to top ones batteries up from time to time. If you don't get much crafting done it doesn't matter as long as you are relaxing, wish I could join you.
Love your roses
Happy WOYWW and enjoy the rest of the week, I hope you get some crafting time
Ria #113

soniajones said...

Queen of the Flowers does it again - they're fab! Chester is lovely and in the sun it's even better! thanks for the text and speak soon xxx

Jules said...

Love your paper roses!!. Jules No57

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you've had another lovely day! Love your little bargains! Your roses look great Chrisx

sandysewin said...

You have so many great ideas!

Enjoy your trip, it sounds lovely.

Happy creating and happy woyww!

Sandy #16

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers, am hoping to get a melt pot soon to try that technique.
Karen #52