Monday 4 February 2013

A BUSY CRAFT WEEK

I have so much crafty stuff to get on with this week due to up coming birthdays, DT work, altered art and an exciting day on Friday at the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft show in Manchester with my 2 step daughters. Sore feet and back ache watch out!!!!
I have been trying to make a piece of altered art for a special friend and spent most of Saturday waiting for glue to dry only for the whole thing to fall to bits late afternoon when I wasn't even near it.......argh!!!!
For obvious reasons I can't show you the piece - which by the way, has finally stuck, yippee! - but here is a little teaser:
I used E6000 glue but for some reason it didn't want to play so in the end I used a mixture of that together with Cosmic Shimmer. Result.
This was my makeshift support. Glad to say that the glue didn't stick any of these to my project!!!!!!!
Right, got to get cracking.

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! This looks interesting! Glue is a sticky problem isn't it (forgive the pun lol!) You get a glue that you know will work and then it flippin' well doesn't!
Look forward to seeing it finished, Chrisx

Lindsay Mason said...

Intriguing! Have a great time at the Manchester show.Lindsay x x