Sunday 6 January 2013

ATCHOO, COUGH, COUGH

I believe it's 2013!! I wouldn't really know if it wasn't for the fact that I had to mark up my new year planner. You see, since New Year's day I have had a rather rotten cold which I still can't shift but has improved slightly. The conundrum here is, do I blame my hubby for passing on the cold he had over Christmas, or, do I blame my son-in-law who came bearing gifts for me on my birthday but who also felt like he had a cold coming on - which did in the end and he was rather poorly - or, do I blame my step-daughter (his wife) who visited us around the 14th December and subsequently came down with a very bad cold.
WHO IS TO BLAME????
I managed to come up with a plan of action to make Xmas cards throughout the year so I don't end up in the same mess as this time. Trouble is it means making at least 3 cards per month and as I want to make 'nice' ones, that may be a struggle. I did make one however. I also had a little tidy of my big cupboard:

All my Alteration dies are now readable and not stacked on top of each other making them easier to use. Suppose this will only work 'til I attack the list of new ones from Tim's next releases - have you seen what is coming out??
These are the 2 shelves above the last 2. The gorgeous deers I won from Hels on my birthday by the way are there ready to be decorated at some point throughout the year.
Apart from the little bit of sorting out and a very lot of coughing and spluttering, I have been trying to get to grips with a new DT roll I have within ATCs/Cards with Attitude. I've put a lot of work into this little challenge blog over the past few months and hope you will all join in our challenges whenever you can throughout 2013. Abbie, the owner of the blog will be as thrilled as me and my fellow team members to have you play along.
Right, I'm off for some sort of throat soother - is it too early for a glass of something??

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Never too early for a glass of something! Hope you are feeling better soon
xoxo Sioux

Lindsay Mason said...

Wishing you well soon...and in figuring out who to blame! My mum always swore by a "little chiffon scarf round the neck" and I can recommend hot water with lots of fresh lemon juice, honey and a pinch of nutmeg or ginger.
Impressed by your tidy up and the plan of action too!
((xxx)) Lindsay

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you are beginning to feel better ! Well done for getting that card made! I'm taking a leaf out of your book tomorrow and going to start the BIG TIDY! Happy New Year! Chrisx