Thursday 27 December 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #64 - SKULLS & SKELETONS

The last challenge of the year over at WW is Skulls & Skeletons. I came up with this:
I ran an embossing folder with sticky-backed metal foil in it through my big shot to form the skeleton base which I then covered in pitch black paint dabber. I rubbed most of the paint off but left some in the recesses. I then stamped the skulls, cut them out and coloured them with distress stains. They were stuck down with 3D foam and then covered with glossy accents. The words are from a chit chat pad.
So that is the end of the challenges at Wicked Wednesday for this year. The list is on the go for 2013 and I am looking forward to playing along.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I just noticed I was in their top 3 again last week - whoopee! and thanks once more.

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is fabby, What a great ATC, Love Hazelxo

Kim said...

Congrats on Top 3 last week! I love the embossed metal. Great idea! Thanks for joining us again this week at Wicked Wednesday. Kim

cass said...

Great ATC, the embossed metal works really well, looks great

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous, that foil is too cool. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & happy new year! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, love this my lovelie, well done on your Top 3 win. Hope you had a good Christmas and Have a fabby New Year xx

Sharon said...

Great embossed background Joanne - this is a great ATC - very effective!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

Denice said...

What an awesome ATC...love the embossed foil with paint!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday, it's always so much fun to stop by and see your wonderful creations.
:Dxx