Sunday 23 December 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #63 - I LOVE SANTA

I nearly didn't make it this week with all the running around etc, but I can't miss joining in the challenges over at WW.
Because of the lack of time I downloaded a little image from my stash, cut around it and used 3D foam to mount it onto a pre-cut ATC made from one of last year's Xmas cards. I added some stickles for a bit of bling and then staged my photo by putting the card on a branch of my Christmas tree:
See, Santa's reindeer loves him, especially when Santa feeds him apples!
Talking of reindeer. The lovely Hels organised a one day giveaway the other day, and guess who won??? ME. Look what I got, it's just arrived:
2 amazing papier mache reindeer just begging to be decorated. Aren't they super.
I have a white board on the back of one of the doors in my little craft room, where I note down all the things I have to do. So far it's full!!! One of the things on the list is to devise a plan for 2013 Christmas so that I don't end up in the stressful state of this year. These reindeer will therefore probably be decorated in the summer - I hope.
May I just wish all those who follow Wicked Wednesday plus their amazing Design Team
A VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS. 

4 comments:

Denice said...

This is Holly-Jolly perfect Joanne!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fantastic ATC, my friend! Merry Christmas, thank you so much for playing along with us every week at Wicked Wednesday! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Lovely ATC - like the vintage Santa. I should take a leaf out of your book and devise a plan for 2013 that will ensure I'm not stressing out so much next Christmas. In the meantime let me wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas. Elizabeth xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your atc! I so need to make lists!! Happy Christmas to you both! Love and hugs, Chrisx