Wednesday 14 November 2012

WOYWW #180

Julia,  leader of the grande desk hop about, I wasn't sure whether to join in today as looking at my empty desk - again - is quite boring. But, I'm afraid life is getting in the way of.....life. See what I mean about my work area:
Not even a glass of wine on my coaster - just to note that I took this photo last night!!!! You can see my new Matt Cardle cd - The Fire. Before you ask, the MS punches are in their boxes so that I can hang them from hooks, Saves valuable space on my shelves.
The raised bit of space only has my Timmy Xmas stamps on and a bit of die cut grungepaper. All ready for Mr. Mojo to return and make some Xmas cards. Got a long wait at this rate.
So, after watching our Hels on the tele in a mo, I shall try and pop round yours.

5 comments:

Redanne said...

Your space does look very neat and tidy Joanne, hope Mr Mojo returns soon. Hels was so good on TV that I parted with loads of cash ........ Happy WOYWW, Anne x #65

Artyjen said...

Have fun with those xmas stamps when mr mojo returns ;)
xoxo Sioux

Tammy said...

Hope your mojo finds you soon! Other wise, I'll come over and play with those stamps for you! :) Happy WOYWW! Tammy #102

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! not another Mr Mojo gone AWOL! I seem to have developed an allergy to something so very distracted! Hope you soon get to play with those stamps! Chrisxx

Words and Pictures said...

I'm sure Mr Mojo will put in an appearance soon with those yummy TH stamps on standby, and the craft mat cleared for action. Have a great week, and happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#4
(Love the photo of your cat in the header!)