Wednesday 17 October 2012

WOYWW #176

I doubt any of you, not even our Julia, envy where I am. Just to show you what I have seen from the window for the last 4 days, here is a picture:
Cheeky, no I'm not in prison! My OH wanted to return to the town where he was born (Rotherham) and see his school and the house where he was born and lived, so we are in a Premier Inn. Actually we leave this morning and not a moment too soon for either of us. So no craft to show you just this which is the desk where I am now sitting typing this post.
Must go and get a shower and pack our bags. Happy woyww.

9 comments:

Lindsay Mason said...

Well, it's different Joanne! Mind you, after some of the dodgy places I've stayed, I do like a Premier Inn...not a great view from yours though! Hope to hear from you soon, Lindsay x x x

Redanne said...

I agree with Lindsay, not a great view but better than a transport depot like the last one we stayed in. You will no doubt be glad to get home to some crafting...... Happy WOYWW, Anne x #41

sandra de said...

Premier Inn not Prison Inn. Thank goodness you clarified ... actually you could probably turn it into a great journal page.
Sandra @93

Sunshine Girl said...

Oh no - we love premier inns so sorry to hear you havent enjoyed staying in yours - still home coming to craft what could be better! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl no. 57

Artyjen said...

Whoops looks like you got the dodgy room there...usually happens to me!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I knew it wasn't prison but I'm very glad it's not hospital too! So now rotherham is sorted, bet you'll be it hinge to spend time at your real desk huh!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! Looks as though it needs a bit of wall art! Glad you've been sprung now! Chrisxx

famfa said...

I have to say, my first thought was prison. Sorry you haven't enjoyed your trip. Hope you get back to crafting soon
FAMFA (12)

Words and Pictures said...

Hmm... not exactly "A Room With a View" is it? But I'm glad to hear you're now making your escape... Belated happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#31