Thursday 11 October 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #53 - ONE YEAR CELEBRATION

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all at Wicked Wednesday ATC.
I found this little challenge blog in their week 2 and have played along every week since. I know how difficult it can be to work with a digi image and a theme so I have the greatest admiration for the DT who come up with the best cards ever. I work with digis for my DT so being able to do whatever I want on the WW challenges suits me completely especially when I can look at the future themes list so my thoughts have time to form - well that's the theory anyway!!
For this week's card I've used a Magnolia stamp, some alcohol inked card, some sticky backed paper, watercolour pencils, a couple of brads and of course - a birthday candle:
Congratulations to all the DT and especially Jenn. Mwah.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous - love the Ma.gnolia image!! Thanks for being a great supporter of Wicked Wednesday - we love seeing your creations each week!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you, thank you my dear friend! We are so glad to have you join us each and every week at Wicked Wednesday, you're a talented sweetheart! Big smooches to you, my friend. xoxo

Kim said...

Such a cute ATC! Love the candle! I always look forward to seeing your creations every week!
Kim

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your little girl and the 3d effect. Very clever to add that candle! btw thanks for your kind comments. Loadsa love, Chrisxx

Denice said...

OMG, I'm running behind schedule but had to stop by and say that this is just adorable and a perfect way to celebrate WW's first anniversary! Thanks for playing along with us and joining the party, and congrats on winning the JSL gift certificate!
:Dxx