Friday 14 September 2012

WW ATC #49 - LOVE TO LEARN (NERDS/GEEKS)

I did my usual trick of checking out the future challenges over at Wicked Wednesday ATC challenges before I went on holiday in July, and managed to complete several of them in readiness. This week's challenge has now got nerds and geeks as a little extra. My card however, is just 'love to learn'. Hope it's ok:

I went to a Copic colouring get together last year where we took our own pens but could use the stamps which were there. This is made from 2 Magnolia stamps and a stamp block which allows you to line up one stamp against another image giving the illusion of one sitting, standing, leaning etc on the other.
I tried really hard to blend reds - which isn't easy - so Magnolia has a red dress on. I think it worked ok.

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I have been practicing for months with my few Copics but I think you have got your colouring spot on with this ATC, the red of her dress and her hair look perfect. A x

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's GORGEOUS and yes, she fits the theme just fine! I had to do a little tweaking with it after just having the Back to School theme last week. LOL Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! xoxo :)

Denice said...

You did a great job layering these stamps Joanne...I'd never be able to guess where one stamp starts and the other oenends! Fabulous coloring...you learned a lot in the class and I would have given you an A+!
Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week...this ATC is perfect for this week's challenge.
:Dxx

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous act and cute Mongolia image. Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday this week!