Friday 7 September 2012

ATCs/CARDS WITH ATTITUDE #22 - BUTTONS/BOWS or ANYTHING GOES

Another 2 weeks have flown by which means we have a fresh challenge for you over at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.
Our sponsors this time are:
Delicious Doodles - there are 4 digis for the winner
and
Lej - who has 3 digis for the winner.
Pop over to our little blog and have a go. Remember, if you make a card you can enter it into our sister challenge blog too. All the deets are on the link above. Here is my ATC this fortnight.
La Rosa Muerta from Delicious Doodles -
I used Copics to colour her before adding some rock candy distress stickles to her hair.
Looking forward to your entries.

3 comments:

Redanne said...

I wouldn't like to meet her in a dark alley! Great image and colouring even if she is a bit scary.......Crafty hugs, Anne x

Sandi said...

oh fab ATC, I love Delicious Doodles images, hugs

Lindsay Mason said...

Great ATC and I'm sure that's the expression on the faces on my mosquito "friends" as they move in to biting position! Thanks for the Ostrich piccie you sent me - great idea! Ran out of time for emailing tonight, so saying thank you here instead. See you soon I hope. Lindsay x x x x x