Thursday 23 August 2012

TIM'S 12 TAGS OF 2012 - AUGUST

At long last I have made the August tag. I couldn't take my craft room on holiday so, having just returned after 4 weeks, I have just completed it. I just want to say a great big thank you to Jennie of the Artistic Stamper fame. I placed an order with her for a few things with which to make my tag, one item being the small leaf and branch die. Jennie thought she had one in stock but it turned out not to be the case so as a good will gesture, she cut some leaves and branches from her own die and sent them to me. How generous is that then. Thank you so very much Jennie.
Right then, another gorgeous tag from Tim. Here is my version,

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

How cool of Jennie ;) Cool tag too ;)
xoxo Sioux

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is fabby, Oh that was so kind of Jennie, Shes lovely, Hope you are getting settled back in now you are home, Love Hxx

Redanne said...

Hi Joanne, yes that was kind of Jennie. This month's tag is my most favourite to date and yours is stunning! Love the background and the flowers are so beautiful....love it! Crafty hugs, Anne x

Sandi said...

Joanne, what a sweet sweet treasure this is, I love the delicate details and those beautiful vintage colors, stunning, hugs

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Joanne, you are very welcome, and it is a gorgoeus tag! btw I found the die, while setting up the shop, so on its way to you today
xx