Wednesday 18 July 2012

WOYWW #163

Another Wednesday, another what's on your workdesk Wednesday devised and run by our very own leader Julia. It's such a wonderful experience to be able to snoop around folk's houses and rummage through their crafty stash without them being disturbed or even knowing you are there. Just love it. Not much to rummage through on my desk this week though.

Some crown charms which have just arrived from Ebay, 3 note books - 1 blank, 1 for my DT challenges and 1 for challenges in general, printed tutorial and matchboxes ready to make a little chest of drawers, printed tutorial and a few bits required for the domino book I mentioned last week, plus all the usual inks, glues, scissors etc. etc that are always in the same place.
Change of plan to my holiday. We should be going away next Tuesday but because of the awful weather we can't stay at the 1st site because his land is too wet. I therefore decided to book an extra 4 days at the 2nd stop making our stay in Devon a bit longer, so we are going on Sunday - or maybe Saturday. We'll see how we feel.  The weather is supposed to be drying up a bit from the weekend but I guess we will just have to wait and see if that is the case. So fellow crafters, I shall be scheduling a few posts and hopefully posting the odd holiday pic over the next 3/4 weeks. I've decided not to take mountains of crafty stash this time, so Wednesdays may be a bit lacking along those lines. I do however, still hope to join in if my mobile web device allows.
'Til the end of August then...........

11 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Desk looks good, and nice and tidy :))
Hsve a great holiday and hope the sun shines for you
Happy woyww
Jennie #47

okienurse said...

great looking desk. Hope you have a great vacation! Vickie #67

Artyjen said...

Weather supposed to be getting better by weekend....just typical seeing as I'm off on holiday!!! LOL Have a great time.
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

I have heard the weather is going to pick up too, hope it does so you can enjoy your holiday. Hope you have a lovely time. Anne x #9

SueH said...

Oooo, lucky you heading to Devon, I’ve not been down there for more than 30 years. Hope the weather brightens up for you though and you manage to cram in lots of cream teas.

Your desk is looking very tidy at the moment but it sounds as if you have lots of projects on the go or in the planning stage so I’m looking forward to seeing some of the finished pieces.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x
#51

Sunshine Girl said...

Nice busy but tidy desk there! Hope you have a great hols. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 58

Trish Latimer said...

Have a lovely and hopefully dry holiday! Trish #78

mamapez5 said...

I do hope the better weather lasts for your holiday. I love Devon, and have many happy memories of childhood holidays there. My son and family are booked into the Levellers festival there and are wondering how much mud they will be wearing when get the train home again! Kate #131

kay said...

lots of interesting bits on your desk,have a fab time down here in devon and yep the weather is brightening up at the weekend
kay #65

SandeeNC said...

I keep hearing about all the wet weather over there, :( Wish I could send you some sunshine! Hope you have a great time on your vacation! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :) #50

Shoshi said...

Love your desk with the little shelves above - it all looks so lovely and organised. Hope you have a lovely holiday, and that the weather improves for you!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #3