Thursday 3 May 2012

WICKED WEWDNESDAY ATC CHALLENGE #30 - SPRING FEVER

Over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge blog Spring has Sprung, I mean, Spring is in the Air, Spring is springing about all over - actually it's, Spring Fever......Can you tell that Spring is my most favourite time of the year.
I love the spring flowers, the lengthening days, lambs, the glorious flush of green when the trees break bud, the smell of first cut grass, seeds sprouting into life, hazy sunshine and the scratches in the sky made by planes, and of course, the end of winter.
I so enjoyed making this ATC it was fun, hope it makes you smile too:
Even Spring is springing about!!!!!!!!
I coloured grungeboard letters with acrylic dabber and stuck them together with multi matt medium. I then mounted the whole thing onto 2 springs which act as a base only, then I stuck the little lambs and some tiny flowers in place.
Have a go at making a fun Spring ATC, you will get a smile too. x

6 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I'm smiling and I haven't even made an atc! This is beautiful Joanne - I love the colours and your little springs. Your description of Springy things sums Spring up so well too! Love, Chrisx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this?!? Love it! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays. :)

Sandi said...

I love your spring grunge, hugs

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant Joanne!

Kathryn said...

Just fabby .... Boing !

Denice said...

HoW FuN...makes me smile!
I'm now a follower!
Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesdays...I love heading to your blog to see what you've created!
:Dx