Thursday 24 May 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY #33 - MEXICAN FOLK ART

The team at Wicked Wednesday ATC certainly make you think. I had no idea at first how to make a card for this week. I looked it up in Google and an idea was formed. What do you think?
The face is a clear stamp which was free with a past Craft Stamper magazine, I drew the hat (fancy that then eh, me actually drawing something), the arms/legs are charms that I have had for years after I saw Leonie use them in her book, the ribbons are what I cut off T-shirts I bought yesterday and the skull and cross charms are from some old jewellery I bought specifically for crafting.
The face and hat have been stuck together to conform to the correct 3.5" x 2.5" size and the charms are fastened with brads so they move.
Another fun challenge. x

6 comments:

Sandi said...

oh what a fun ATC, love the face and colors, hugs

Jenn Borjeson said...

Now see that - you ROCKED the Mexican Folk Art challenge after not even knowing what it was! LOL Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday, my friend! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the use of the charm pieces. I just finished my Mexican Folk Art ATC and will post on my blog tomorrow Fri 5/25.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sharon said...

Fantastic Joanne!!! LOL what a great ATC!! Thanks for joining at Wicked Wednesday again!!!

Denice said...

Love, love, love everything about this wonderfully bright, little ATC Joanne! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!
:Dx

Chelsea said...

awesome!