Wednesday 30 May 2012

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO WOYWW - PARTY TIME AROUND THE WORLD

Many happy returns Julia. Thank you for 3 x 52 weeks of having a good old nosey around the craft places, stash, storage, projects, new buys, clutter etc. etc of hundreds of like-minded talented people around every inch of our world. I have loved every minute spent in others spaces, I've loved looking at their 'toys' and most of all, I've loved being able to admire the incredible art out there. So many ideas have come from these visits and so many really lovely comments received in return. So thank you for thinking up this wonderful adventure and long may it continue.
I'm usually known for having a tidy space. Can't work in clutter, but - oops!

No room to work. My 4 drawer unit, currently housed on the floor because I moved my printer to where it used to sit, is now on my work space together with my 101 apron, some paper stash, Spellbinder dies etc. That's because I had to gain access to the dryer which is housed behind the door that the 4 drawer unit was in front of. Still with me on this on??? I needed access to the dryer to get it's measurements ready for moving it back into the kitchen under the sink which at the moment has no tap, no water, no door, no plumbing - still with me?? Another job for today I guess.
Here is another view. The bit where the 4 drawer unit sits is where I craft, can't see much on the lower bit due to bad light and it's also where I sit to compute. When the dryer goes I can hide a bar stool so I can sit at the higher level. May bang my knees on the front of the washer but at least I will have light from the window. So, despite being in a mess this week, I shall be back to having a tidy room next week.
I'm joining in with the woyww ATC surprise, Had mine made for a couple of weeks now. Hope the person below me on the list likes it.
Happy anniversary everyone.

16 comments:

Annie said...

Happy WOYWW Anniversary Joanne. You are very busy but what a fabulous space you have. TFS.........Annie :)

Trish Latimer said...

Sounds like waaay to much work for this weather!! Relax and do some crafting, thats what I say!! Trish #79-ish

Helen said...

At least you get to sit to craft... Happy WOYWW and have a good week. Helen, 8

May said...

Very busy desk... have fun crafting in that great space... Hugs May x x x#4

My name is Cindy said...

Oh I'm sure I'll love it! Have emailed my addy. Sorry to be so late but I was working till 8 (not for much longer, in four weeks time I will no longer be working on Wednesdays - guess what I will be doing??)

Great space, happy crafting, and happy WOYWW
Cindy

Katie said...

Love your space! It looks very organized :)

Happy WOYWW!

Katie (38)

famfa said...

Great space. Happy woyww anniversary.
Famfa 123

jill said...

Hi Joanne, your the person below me , so if you could send me your details i'll get you atc in the post.
jill #62

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the peek at your desk this week.
Judy #51

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy WOYWW!!
Blimey, your instructions sound complicated - I hope the drier gets moved
(a) to the right place
(b) isn't put in upside down
(c) the drier fairy comes to do all your laundry for you...... :)

Ah well, we can always dream....
Hugs, LLJ 65 xx

Angie said...

What a busy space ...better than a tidy one lol..Happy 3rd woyww birthday

Elizabeth said...

Participating in WOYWW is a lovely way to "meet" fellow crafters such as yourself and see what you are up each week. Hope you get it all sorted out soon so that you can relax :) Happy belated 3rd WOYWW anniversary! Elizabeth x #94

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hope this finds you well on your way to being all sorted out. Take a breather now and then. Happy 3rd.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know you'll get thing sorted soon, or at least I think you will (grin). Isn't this a fun way tos snoop on this awesome group we visit each week. Happy day after WOYWW from #2.

Eliza said...

Your space looks so organized and I love that apron you have from Timmy.

Happy Anniversary WOYWW

Eliza #140
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Ali said...

I must admit I got a bit lost there! :lol: Hope you've got your space sorted now and can get busy crating.

Happy WOYWW anniversary!

Ali #86