Monday 19 March 2012

TIM HOLTZ - CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 101

Today's the day that Tim's first online class starts. I've already got homework for the day so have quite a bit of learning to do. Fortunately, I have had the opportunity to be taught by Ranger educated crafters over the years, so thanks to them, Lindsay mainly, I do have some knowledge. I prefer to go one step further when  it  comes to learning once I have a bit of 'know how' under my belt. The task doesn't seem so daunting then.
It appears that I touched a few hearts yesterday by letting it be known that my son's have flown the nest and taken their knowledge of me with them. I am sorry to those forgotten mums, but join the club. However, there is always light at the end of the tunnel and I am soooooo fortunate to have friends, who sent big hugs to make me feel better, plus 2 AMAZING step-daughters, who treated me like their proper mum yesterday.
I received a present of the best hand cream I have ever used together with these:

and this little crafting buddy:
who makes his debut over on my other blog HERE.
I count my blessings even though they are not always obvious at times.

No comments: