Saturday 10 March 2012

KRAFT-CORE TAG

There is a gorgeous tag on the Sizzix blog by Tammy Tutterow. I thought I would have a go today at making it so I could also have a play with my Vagabond.
I was doing ok 'til it came to the sewing. Have a look and see what I mean:
Instead of lugging my big machine out of the cubby hole, I decided to use my little craft one. It's an absolute nightmare to use. In the words of my DH, 'it goes from 0mph to 386mph as soon as you switch it on!!!!' I have never managed to sew a straight line yet - and - the thread breaks as soon as you look at it.
I spent an age on this tag too. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. It was fun though.........

2 comments:

vintagebutton said...

loving the stitching not being straight, it adds to the tag xx

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous ... the 'messy' sewing just adds to the distressed look. I wouldn't change a thing!!