Saturday 7 January 2012

TALENTED FRIENDS

2 of my extremely talented friends sent some amazing craft to me a few days ago.
Firstly, Sylvia made me a gorgeous parchment birthday card. I am a real sucker for parchment mainly because I don't think I have the patience to sit down and have a go at it. I love the detail it produces and this card is no exception, hence, I've framed it:
This now sits proudly close to the gorgeous parchment card that my 2nd talented friend Barb made for me.
This time however, Barb sent me 2 stunning ATCs. She is a talented artist so all her projects are so neat. Take a look:

Titled Chinese Lantern, this panda looks so content in his surroundings.
This lovely monochrome daisy card is a delight. The embossed background is sparkly, it's not showing too well on the photo. My fave bit of this is the perfect bow on the ribbon. Mine are always cock-eyed no matter what I do.
Thank you so much girls. You know I will treasure these.

No comments: