Thursday 26 January 2012

MY 12 TAG PRIZE ARRIVED

Last week I decided to place an order with Inspiration Emporium and use the $100 prize I won from Tim following the 12 tags. What a service because it arrived yesterday.
A great big box full of lovely goodies:

I decided not to wait for the CHA releases because they are staggered over a few months, and ordered Ideology that I previously have found so expensive. I also ordered a Spica pen to use with my Copics and 5 new colours of Copics that fill some of the big gaps between the Ciaos.
There was also a little tag in the box made by one of the staff as a congrats. on my win.

What a lovely day Wednesday turned in to. I also had another surprise. but I'll leave that 'til later and keep you guessing.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You got some great stuff in that box! Congrats again on your win.