Saturday 21 January 2012

ATCs AND CARDS WITH ATTITUDE #5 - ANYTHING GOES

You may have noticed from the title, that our team leaders have been in discussion and decided to change our format a little. We have also changed our name to
ATCs AND CARDS WITH ATTITUDE.
You can now join in our challenges by either making an ATC or CARD. We hope this will encourage more crafters to participate. For those of you either not familiar or simply don't like ATCs, remember, they do make fabulous card toppers.
Anyway, many congratulations to last weeks winners, I hope you enjoy your prizes.
This week we again have 2 sponsors:
GUYLOU and
DELICIOUS DOODLES
Guylou is offering a $10 voucher and
Delicious Doodles is offering 4 digis.
Here is my take on our anything goes theme this fortnight:

I printed the gorgeous Guylou image on to 300gsm white card and measured around it to cut the ATC size. I wanted the little girl's hair to overlap the edge. I then used Copics to colour the image before swiping tattered rose distress ink onto my craft sheet and spraying it with perfect pearls mist to make a paint for the background of the card. The edges are distressed with victorian velvet DI. I then stamped the words on to card, cut them out and used 3D foam to add both them and dimension to the card.

Now for some reason, my DT piece has not come up on the challenge blog, but the other team members have made some fabulous cards to give you inspiration. Pop along to our blog by following the link here or above, and let's see your creations. I'm waiting. x

No comments: