Thursday 15 December 2011

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC CHALLENGE #10 - CHRISTMAS

Another week so another challenge over at Wicked Wednesday. This time the theme is Christmas or if you prefer not to do that you can choose Winter Holiday.
I have some new Xmas stamps, well they are new this year, and have already had a little play when making Xmas cards, so I decided to use some of the smaller ones to make my entry and chose, Christmas.
I used a mixture of different alcohol inks to make a setting sky, stamped the 'inn' twice and coloured it with distress inks before using 3D foam to stick it to the base once I had stamped the palm trees. I used some Brilliance, moonlight white to stamp the star. I then stamped the words with Archival and coloured the background with iced spruce DI.
Do you know what? I don't have any ink on my hands and no, I didn't wear gloves. I must be slipping!!

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Dr. Mary said...

what?! no inky fingers? haha. I love this! Really love how you used the inks to create the sky. really cool.

Sharon said...

Love the effect of the setting sky!!! Gorgeous ATC & perfect for the Wicked Wednesday Xmas Theme this week!

Maggie said...

Great ATC love the sky effect!

Maggie