Saturday 31 December 2011

AWAY WITH 2011 - WELCOME 2012

To be perfectly honest, I won't be sorry to see the back of 2011. Ok, there were some good days, the ones when my neighbour and I went shopping or just out for the sake of it, the amazing Tim Holtz workshop last February when I not only got to see THE man himself, but also catch up with lovely Sioux again and finally meet the amazing Hels. But there were far too many rotten days during the year when we were waiting for hospital appointments and operation dates for my hubby. Because of that we were stuck at home not being able to plan very much nor complete jobs that had been on hold for a couple of years. Anyway, he finally got the main op. over with and is now fit again.
So, 2012 WILL be better.
I have been honoured to be chosen as part of the Design Team for ATCs with Attitude, which believe me, makes me very happy.
I intend to improve my craft as, after about 14 years of crafting, feel I have now finally found the type of craft I like the most - grunge and creations with inks and stamps.
My family, although disjointed, (my sons have gone their own way)  is happy and the girls are close to me and planning some 'crafty' get togethers. Can't wait for those.
And, my special friends have moved to a lovely new home which will make them very happy  and open up new adventures, opportunities and - well who knows what.
One special thing in 2012 will be my birthday - not my age, that's going backwards now, I've decided, LOL - but the date, which will be 20/12/2012 - does that make me famous then??

So then 2012, you are most welcome in my little world. I'm quite excited.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who reads this, especially my lovely followers. I hope you have a wonderful time and it brings happiness, success and good health to you all.
Mwah xxxxxx

6 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Happy New Year and congrats on the win!!!

Sue said...

Did you see? You (and I!!) are winners on t!m's blog!!! Congrats Joanne.

Happy New Year!!!

Julie said...

So glad the New Year is off to such an amazing start for you! Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!!

okienurse said...

WooHoo Girl! Congrats on the TH win! Loved your tags too! Have a Happy New Year!
Vickie

annes paperfun said...

Happy New Year
Congrats on being chosen by Tim!

Ohhh Snap said...

OHhhhh my bug! I startled the cats when I saw your name on Tim's List of Winners and let out a whooop! Congratulations! :D

So it looks like 2012 is starting with a bright note! Congratulations on making the design team, can't wait to see what you come up with :D.