Saturday 17 September 2011

SONIA'S ATCS

Before we left for York - where I am at this moment (on free wifi too!!) - I received 5 ATCs from my pal Sonia. She is having a real good go at distress inking and alcohol inks. I think she has done a lovely job with these cards and as usual, her talent for neatness is outstanding.
Well, I've tried and tried to upload the photo I took but it just won't have it. I'll have to wait 'til I get home to show you these works of art.
Just before we came away, I read Tim's blog about the 3 new distress inks and asked through Facebook who would be stocking them in the UK. I didn't get a reply but The Artistic Stamper later announced that they would be stocking a very limited number. When I went on to the shop web, I saw they were sold out already.
Good job I had already ordered mine from Simon Says Stamp in the US.
So 3 fab colours to add to the rest -
ripe persimmon
gathered twigs
seedless preserves.
Yummy.

1 comment:

soniajones said...

Hi Joanne - haha somethings are just not meant to be shown!!Have a great holiday and hope Tim's stuff's waiting for you when you get back xx