Wednesday 3 August 2011

AN EMPTY WOYWW

That's right. There's nothing, zilch, nowt, not a thing, zero, an empty space.
Apart from my reading glasses that is, my little space is devoid of crafty goodness.

It's all clean and waiting to get messy again next week. Why so long? Well we are going to the Woodvale model flying show again. I didn't go last year, and to be honest, I don't want to go this year either, but with 'T' just having had his operation and still not able to lift, stretch or do anything like that, I need to keep an eye on him so have to 'suffer' the boredom (for me) once again. This is definitely the last time for me.
Now don't get me wrong, this show is a fantastic weekend of fun, flying and all manner of things for the whole family. It's just we have been going for the last 9 years or so and I've had enough.
I'm taking some stamped images with me to colour with my Copics. Should keep me busy for  a while I hope.
Well, our lovely leader Julia will have posted her entry for today along with dozens of you around the globe, so I will post this little ditty and fly off to yours for a look around.

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Well, the crafting sounds like fun, but so does the flying show. It may be suffering to you, but it sounds like a lot of fun to this outsider.

Artyjen said...

Too much of a good thing?...ha ha!
Pity I can't come and share the crafting...have fun anyway
xoxo Sioux

Helen said...

Hope you have a good time anyway - bet you enjoy it when you get there (this is called positive thinking; lol!)

Lisa said...

You are given permission to stay home next year;-)
Lisa
#59

Twiglet said...

Perfect weather for a flying show - you will love it I am sure (she says convincingly!)

ScrappnBee said...

I have been a hostage for many an air show too! LOL! I usually bring a book...but coloring with copics...much more fun! Glad T keeps improving! -Amanda

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Think how many brownie points you're going to score!! This may come in handy when you have to go to a craft convention! xx

The Crafty Elf said...

Maybe you can check to see if there are some craft stores in the area. You might be able to step out and do a little retail therapy? I'm sure after nine years you've already done all of the above and then some. Hang in there and let him know afterwards he owes you. LOL

Yogi said...

thanks for the peek. Love work area. Hope you're having fun at the flying thing.
Have a great day

okienurse said...

craft space looks a little bare but I bet after the air show it will get busier. Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie