Wednesday 22 June 2011

CAN'T GET TO MY WORKSPACE AND IT'S WOYWW

Just look at my space this week, what a mess.
This is where I use my computer. It's a bit lower than the bit to the left where I craft, but it's also darker so I stand up by the window so I can see better. However, it's full of dusty crystal glasses from the cupboard in the front room, removed because 'T' and I are decorating. The feathery thing is part of the top of my 60th birthday cake, made for me by our Susanna who is a master at making fantastic cakes.
The bit to the left I mentioned, looks like this:
I've put Toby's scrapbook albums there for safe keeping.

You can still spy the washer but it's days in my workroom are numbered. We hope to move it back to the kitchen in the next few weeks following a bit of work in there to replace a couple of base units.
Well, I'm still having problems with leaving comments on rather a lot of blogs, so please don't give up on me 'til I get the chance to act on the advice I've been given to rectify the situation.
Once the front room is finished - another couple of days I hope - then I shall be popping round to yours for a catch up. We have our Julia to thank for this  wonderful opportunity and I'll pop over to hers first.

9 comments:

Helen said...

And there was me thinking you were having a party and didn't ask us WOYWWers along!! Hope you get your decorating done soon and your craft space back to normal!

alexa said...

That all sounds a sore trial for a crafting spirit! Hope it's all cleared up soon...

Hels Sheridan said...

Ohhh, I thought that glasses were meant to get all dusty... well, erm.. mine are rofl... you are being very organised hun... lovely to see that album cover, so pretty x I have a little giveaway on my desk this week ;o))

okienurse said...

WOW your desk is really busy with all sorts of interesting things this week. Looks like a lot of work in the making there. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

fairyrocks said...

Love your glasses!! Good luck getting back in the creative zone.
Keep smiling and creating, I couldn't play this week, but watch for my post next Wednesday for sure!!

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, what a disappointment... I too thought there was a party in the offing. I suppose we have to decorate sometime, don't we but hope you get back to crafting on that desk PDQ!
JoZarty x

Anonymous said...

Hope the redecorating is going well, never my favourite task! Good luck with moving the washing machine back out, that'll free up some more crafting space for you!!

Hugs
Brenda 81

Morti said...

And there was me thinking you were about to start some glass-painting! Oh well.... :/ Good luck on getting your space back after the redecorating is done!

Serendipity Stamping said...

You have lovely glasses. I remember getting them out twice a year to clean, what fun! I love the album with the scrolls. #101